Honorary President: H.E. Mr. Dux László István , the Hungarian Ambassador in the Republic of Macedonia and Honorary
Twenty-three embassies and international organizations as well as representatives of the business community and many individual volunteers contributed to the success of the project. The City of Skopje supported the organization of this increasingly popular event.
Charity Bazaar Stall Donors:
- Embassy of the Republic of Albania
- Embassy of the Republic of Austria
- British Embassy
- Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
- Embassy of the Republic of Croatia
- Embassy of the Czech Republic
- Embassy of the French Republic
- Embassy of Hungary
- Embassy of the Republic of Italy
- Embassy of Japan in Skopje
- Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Embassy of Romania
- Embassy of Republic of Serbia
- Embassy of the Slovak Republic
- Embassy of the Kingdom of Spain
- Embassy of Switzerland
- Embassy of the United States of America
- European Union – Delegation of the European Union, Skopje
- United Nations Children’s Fund – UNICEF, Skopje
- Organization for Security and CO- operation in Europe – OSCE Mission to Skopje
- Confucius Institute at St. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
This year for the first time was organized DMWC Diplomatic Charity Concert “Listen with your heart/Слушни ме со срце” on the International Children’s Day performed by music artists from diplomatic community in R.of Macedonia sliki
Traditional art work shop “Tree of Happiness” conducted by Zaneta Gelevska –Veljanoska were organized in cooperation with speech impaired children Partenije Zografski “Skopje and “Kocho Ratcin”, Bitola
Lottery Donors – the Embassies of: Austria, UK, Bulgaria, France, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Kingdom of Spain, Kingdom of Sweden, Swiss, United States of America as well as the European Union – Delegation of the European Union , Confucius Institute at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje DMWC, European Union – Delegation of the European Union, OSCE Mission to Skopje ,
Dedicated to the International Children’s Day, the Bazaar took place on the 2nof June 2018 in the City Shopping Centre (GTC) under the auspices of the City of Skopje.
This project was supported with a Skopje Municipality’s grant with the amount of 60.000 MKD for organizational activities related to the DMWC International Charity Bazaar 2018.
The bazaar raised a total of 410.603 MKD, which this year were donated to the hearing and speech impaired children Partenije Zografski “ Skopje and “Kocho Ratcin”, Bitola.